Benefit from leading edge education of theory, hands on training, basic small business training, and superior job placement. With a class size of maximum 24, students are able to receive the one on one attention required.
Our Hairstyling program equips you with all the tools you need to launch for an exciting and successful career as a hair stylist. We combine cutting-edge theory, hands-on styling experience and small business training to help you explore your creativity, talents and entrepreneurial spirit, so you can truly define the career path you want to take.
This programming offers the 1400 hours (9 months) of educational training necessary towards your apprenticeship as a Hair technician. Following graduation, your Apprenticeship will be finalized at a salon for on the job training.
We feel it is necessary to give you a broad base of training and experiences to learn from. If you are interested in high end fashion and top name salons, now’s the chance to elevate your job into an exciting career. That is why you will enjoy the following opportunities.
- In depth training for advanced coloring techniques, the art of consultation, extensions, advanced coloring, beginner session work, basics of business, and advanced long hair styling.
- The details of competitions and how to place at them.
- Internal class competitions for various accolades.
- Resume and portfolio development for career advancement.
- Professional photo shoot preparations and competition work.
- Opportunities for extra weekend courses in advanced makeup, gel nails, waxing, body sugaring, manicures, pedicures, eyelash perming and tinting, eyelash extensions, and facials.
- We are a partner school with American Crew which means you will not only receive professional American crew training specific to the cutting edge looks for Men, but you will also receive the branded American Crew tools to perfect the desired popular Mens looks that we are currently seeing.
Expect exceptional personalized services so students graduating are professional, educated and on the current edge of trends and techniques.
Black semi-formal Dress Code in effect.
Get connected with our Admissions Office to book your tour and to know start dates!
- Math 14
- English 10-2 or 13
- 33 High School Credits
- Personal Interview
- 250 word essay as to why you’ve chosen this career
- 16 years of age or older
- Students under age of 18 require parental or legal guardian signatures.
- Mature Student Status – required to write an Aptitude Exam
- $150 administration fee