Blended Hairstyling, Makeup and Aesthetics
Ever envisioned yourself running your trendy salon, lending your skills on a luxurious cruise ship, or being the go-to professional for manicures, pedicures, hair, and makeup for a blissful wedding party? Whether these ambitions align with your vision in the beauty industry, our comprehensive Blended Diploma is your stepping stone toward realizing these dreams. Equipping you with a competitive edge and the required skill set, our program ignites your passion and paves your path to success! Achieve your career aspirations with us – your success story starts here!
The Blended Hairstyling Makeup Esthetics Diploma allows the Students to learn everything they would learn in the 9-month Hairstyling Diploma Program, along with various Esthetics Skills. You will be trained with the following skills; Eyelash Extensions, Pedicures, Manicures, Waxing, Makeup, and Artificial Nails.
This Program offers 1800 hours (11 months) of Educational Training necessary to your Apprenticeship as a Hair Technician and enables you to become certified in the Esthetics mentioned above. We feel it is required to give you a broad base of training and experiences to learn from. If you are interested in high-end fashion and top-name salons, now’s the chance to elevate your job into an exciting career. That is why you will enjoy the following opportunities.
- In-depth training for advanced colouring techniques, the art of consultation, extensions, advanced colouring, beginner session work, business basics, and advanced long hair styling.
- The details of competitions and how to place them.
- Internal class competitions for various accolades.
- Resume and portfolio development for career advancement.
- Professional photo shoot preparations and competition work.
- In-depth training with Pedicures, Manicures, Waxing, Makeup Artistry, and Artificial Nails.
- Competitive Advantage in the Industry to excel and display your skills in the ‘real world.’
- Expect exceptional personalized services so students graduating are professional, educated and on the current edge of trends and techniques.
- Math 14
- English 10-2 or 13
- 33 High School Credits
- Personal Interview
- 250 word essay as to why you’ve chosen this career
- 16 years of age or older
- Students under the age of 18 require parental or legal guardian signatures.
- Mature Student Status – required to write an Aptitude Exam
- $150 administration fee